Sales Team Internship
Mind Gym helps organisations all over the world to transform performance by changing the way people think, feel and behave.
More than 1 million people have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience in over 40 countries and, even in the toughest economic climate, our revenues have grown 30% year-on-year for the last three years and this pace is set to continue for the next three.
In the words of Amy Bernstein, editor of Harvard Business Review, Mind Gym is a ‘market disrupter’. Our vision is backed by a game-changing formula for learning and development. We call upon the power of psychology and balance this with a good dose of creative flair to inspire people to perform at their best.
About the role:
The Client Sales Team are the lifeblood of Mind Gym, spreading the word of Mind Gym to our customers, by seeking and developing new accounts and growing existing accounts through relentless drive, tenacity, and most of all knowledge.
In the Client Sales Team, reporting to the Client Operations Manager, the Sales Intern is there to become immersed in all things people (performance management, management development, etc.), learning how to market Mind Gym to our clients and how to identify businesses that could really benefit from the Mind Gym approach.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Work with Client Team members to ascertain which companies to target, which contacts require updating, and where to find more
- Research the Internet for new leads, developing prospect lists in target territories
- Improve the quality of company information in Mind Gym’s customer database
- Maintain and update contact information via Mind Gym’s Customer Relationship Management tool
- Write and send personalised introductory letters / packs to clients
- Handover to Sales Associate for telephone follow-up
Who we’re looking for:
- A tenacious competitor, who knows they want to work in a sales position, ideally selling an “intellectual” B2B service
- An academic, who is currently on target to receive at least a 2:1 degree at University. We’re a mind gym, after all
- Someone who is passionate about what drives human performance, who probably has read a few books and watched a few TED talks from the likes of Gladwell, Pink, Ariely et al.
This is a great opportunity to not only learn and gain experience within a sales role, but also immerse yourself in a learning and development environment. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply by clicking here.