Mind Gym has trebled in the last three years. Key to our growth is recruiting great people.
Mind Gym isn’t your average company. We use psychology to help organisations all over the world transform performance by changing the way their employees think, feel and behave. And we do this internally with our own employees too.
Mind Gym are currently looking for a standalone Bid Manager for to support our growing Government practice.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a good knowledge and understanding of the Public Sector. They will have a proven track record of identifying and developing engaging and winning bids targeting public sector contracts. They will also have experience of managing the bid process from start to finish.
As a Bid Manager your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Monitor and review client portals, and identify and prioritise opportunities
- Lead kick off meetings with the internal team, develop and manage the overall plan, draft and edit bid content, lead proposal workshops and reviews, ensure feedback is incorporated into submissions
- Develop, capture, plan and bid winning themes with the bid lead
- Prepare and manage bid programmes: including timelines, budgets, bid action plans
- manage the governance process within the company as required to ensure compliance and preparation of relevant documentation
- Reviewing and editing bid content
- Work with the Client Lead and finance team to develop the commercial approach & pricing strategy
- Analysis of successful and unsuccessful bids to drive continuous improvement of both bids and market strategy
- Brief the bid team and prepare the presentation material for tender interviews
- Experience of full life cycle, hands-on bid management
- Targeting public sector contracts
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Skillful in writing concise and relevant content
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passionate about quality and continuous improvement combined with a focus on exemplary delivery
- Team player and results driven
- Confident in making decisions within policy guidelines
- Able to delegate effectively and motivate the bid team to achieve success
- Excellent research skills to provide knowledge of market trends & competitor analysis
- Able to assimilate large volumes of information to understand, plan and manage workflow.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant/complimentary field
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Management consulting experience (desirable)
If you think this is something you’d enjoy, please let us know here.