Client Services Project Manager
Do you have a passion for client-relationship building with an eye for the intricacy of project management? Are you incredibly organised with a deep-seated passion for delivering excellence and delighting clients?
At Mind Gym, you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with clients who are trying to improve their workplaces to be the best they can be, while managing exciting, best-in-class, large scale training programmes.
- Creating and executing strategic project, programme and account delivery plans for our FTSE 100 clients
- Building and strengthening client relationships through in-depth knowledge and understanding of specific client and industry needs; becoming a trusted behavioural change advisor to client
- Working closely with the Client team (sales), Creative team and other Client Services colleagues to ensure substantive client delivery and satisfaction of all requirements
- Collaborating with our external network of more than 300 coaches to brief each on client sessions to shape the session delivery in order to meet/exceed client expectations
- Coaching/mentoring Associates within the team
- Demonstrable project/account management experience in fast-paced, client facing position within an agency or consultancy environment
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives
- Highest level of attention to detail and quality in all tasks and interactions
- Interest in Learning and Development, or, improving the lives and behaviours of people in the workplace
- Ability to diagnose client needs and identify solutions through exceptional problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Proven initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong academic background