Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We’ve a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) demonstrates a passion for effective and creative project management. The SPM is an expert in Mind Gym’s most complex project management, able to evaluate progress and quality of resources whilst building strategies toward mitigating risk.
Senior Project Managers have found their voice within the business and have an expertise running projects at scale.
Able to act both completely independent and as a strong team contributor, the SPM is able to handle the ever-increasing volume and complexity. They accomplish this by their ability to anticipate every move, act with utmost tact and diplomacy, and lead stakeholders through the ambiguity.
SPMs are the driving force of the team, able to grow accounts strategically, and unite cross functional teams.
This will include:
Account and Stakeholder Management
- Acts as a trusted advisor, using an expert knowledge of Mind Gym and having a full understanding of client’s industry and company needs
- Ensures all sessions and programs will deliver maximum impact while meeting company constraints
- Forms strong strategic relationships with clients through ongoing relationship management
- Takes ownership in identifying and cultivating commercial opportunities with other teams, while keeping their leadership informed
- Retains full responsibility for commercial and financial aspects of projects as well as client’s business
- Outlines service delivery and revenue growth strategies for potential and existing clients while communicating with all relevant stakeholders
- Runs Mind Gyms largest and high-profile programs across multiple clients independently
- Oversees projects both directly and indirectly through others within the team. Regardless of the method, the SPM retains full knowledge and understanding of progress, risks and mitigation plans
- For every project an SPM oversees, they will be seen as the single go-to person by all stakeholders both internal and external. All decisions are made with their presence and input, leading the charge through completion
- Using project management and CRM tools, build and manage project plans ensuring projects are properly resourced and deadlines are met, and creates and manages both development and delivery bookings to ensure accuracy in their impact for commercial reporting
- Acts as the core to any project, rallying teams and ensuring projects are properly resourced throughout their lifecycle. Upon signs of failure, appropriately escalates
Team Mentorship and Continuous Improvement
- Take a profound interest in the well-being of all members of the Mind Gym family
- Mentors others through ongoing support and leading sessions in the onboarding process for new employees
- Coaches and oversees Associates and Project Managers across all projects and programs, ensuring all KPIs are met and any performance concerns are shared with the individual’s manager
- Working with other SPMs, sets agenda and leads project team meetings
- Assists with professional development of Associates and PMs within the team, provides feedback and measurements on KPIs while looping in management
- Demonstrable strong written and verbal communication
- Extensive experience independently managing cross functional projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to form strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations
- High professional standards of excellence
- Excellent ability to diffuse tense situations
- Ability to sell services and products to existing client base
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Desire to lead and coach others
- Strong desire and keen interest to constantly be learning
- Meticulous and detail oriented
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.