We are seeking an experienced mid-weight designer to join our growing, fast-paced team based in Kensington. You will have relevant experience in a similar design role, across B2C or B2B, and be eager to take on creative responsibility for a range of projects for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will be eager to generate original and compelling ideas that will delight the client while meeting the brief.
You will be expected to:
- Develop creative and engaging concepts across print and digital, while working within brand guidelines for the wide range of clients we work with.
- Be keen to work with different formats, new platforms and emerging technologies to enable creative ideas
- Work flexibly and creatively on pitches, presentation, and other ad-hoc projects that require creative flare
- Be able to think creatively, and experiment in your visual approach
- Have a strong eye for typography and layout
- Be self-directed and reliable, able to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
- Have solid interpersonal skills, and able to manage relationships with clients and other internal stakeholders
Our work varies from day-to-day, with conceptual projects mixed with detail-oriented design for internal projects, and might be anything from posters or custom-created objects to brochures and websites.