Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
The ERP Administrator is the key role at Mind Gym to ensure all aspects of the business are operating at peak efficiency.
Acting as the central product owner, this role will help redefine the current NetSuite environment. Working closely with NetSuite support, you will evaluate our current implementation and operations.
The ERP Administrator will use the audit results to re-implement ERP systems either using NetSuite or another platform that best suites Mind Gym’s needs.
ERP Support and Administration
- Day-to-day administration, configuration, operation, and customization of ERP systems in a complex and evolving environment
- Monitor, approve, implement, and test custom solutions in accordance with NetSuite best practices
- Manage integrations with other financial, business, and reporting systems
- Ensure Sandbox environment(s) are kept up to date, secure, and complaint with necessary regulations (ie no PII or ‘real’ data)
Business Partnering and Vendor Management
- Primary product owner and point of contact with ERP and ERP integration vendors
- Responsible for budget and timesheet management of external consultants and vendors
- Vendor management including primary and secondary development resources (i.e. NetSuite, ACS and 3rd party developers)
- Onboard, train, oversee product super-users between relevant departments
- Ensure proper documentation and training is implemented and maintained to high standards
- Strong partnership with BI and reporting analytics teams, acting as a main point of contact for report writing and analytical efforts within the company
Improvement and Scalability Projects
- Proactively seek out and implement improvements to the system and processes
- Lead ERP audits, documentation, reviews, and vendor questionnaires
- Lead current NetSuite ERP and CRM review
- Act as main point person for migrations and re-implementation roadmap and process post-review
- Document, audit, data flow map, and secure ERP systems in accordance with required compliance and certifications.
- Oversee all improvements and integrations to ensure system consistently functions in accordance to best practices
- Experience working with ERP systems in a mid-sized fast paced environment
- Some experience working with NetSuite specifically (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to lead or mentor junior team members
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- NetSuite certification or willingness to achieve certification within first year
- Positive attitude, patience and calm demeanor in challenging situations
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to cross functional and executive leaders
- Proven ability to politically balance competing priorities with multiple stakeholders
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.