The Finance Team is the backbone of Mind Gym, supporting and partnering with the business and ensuring that the wonderful things we do are translated to accurate financials.
The Finance Executive will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable processes: ensuring we are paid for the hard work that we do: liaising with our internal teams, raising invoices, collecting cash.
In addition, this job offers a great opportunity for an individual to be part of and support a business that is growing and changing rapidly.
- Managing outsourced raising of invoices for Mind Gym’s entities (UK, US, Singapore, and Canada), including billing travel expenses, as well as checking the work they have carried out
- Raising invoices in complicated or urgent cases
- Maintaining billing information and special instructions for client invoices
- Dealing with client and internal queries in relation to outstanding invoices
- Working closely with the Client Team & Client Services Team to ensure all required information for billing is available and to resolve aged debt issues
- Managing collection of all outstanding invoices for all of Mind Gym’s entities
- Managing client collection postings and allocations
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Preparing KPIs for invoicing and accounts receivable related measures
- Assisting with accounts payable or management accounting tasks where required
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the CFO or Financial Director
- Prior experience within a fast-paced organisation in an Accounts Receivable role;
- An outstanding communicator who can liaise effectively with various stakeholders (internally & externally);
- A performance enhancer, who can spot issues and develop solutions to redesign processes, often using technology, to improve the Accounts Receivable function; and
- A tech savvy individual, with knowledge of one or more accounting systems, we use NetSuite.