Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Senior B2B Marketing Manager to craft and run the essentials of the Mind Gym marketing team. The Senior B2B Marketing Manager will grow business revenue by directing marketing activities, driving lead and MQL generation, and optimizing the sales pipeline.
- You will take ownership of the marketing calendar to plan, manage, and execute our always-on events, webinars, roundtables, and more.
- You will drive campaigns and engagement journeys for some of our core products. You’ll work closely with our Client Team to ensure we build a pipeline that converts, using both a demand generation and an account-based approach.
- Lead field marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Develop, manage, and execute a top to bottom marketing plan for our core solutions (including personas, project plans, campaign goals, messaging, call to action, follow-up activities, and success metrics).
- Drive our engagement programs (including webinars, roundtables, and external events).
- Become an expert in the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities to activate, engage, and retain customers.
- Act as a trusted partner of our clients and client success teams, enabling them to build successful pipeline.
- Develop a compelling narrative for the client team. Work with internal and external teams to enable them with well-crafted materials.
- Create an account-based marketing program in EMEA for our top 25 client and prospect accounts.
- Significant years work experience in B2B Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent communications and creative thinking skills, with the ability to effectively communicate our value to our target audience.
- Ability to exhibit poise and gravitas when collaborating with senior leadership (particularly on thought leadership content).
- A highly entrepreneurial and collaborative disposition.
- Experience driving results and creating success for customers and business.
- Experience building account-based marketing plans, and organising corporate events and webinars.
How you think
- Growth mindset: Resilient in the face of challenges, calm under pressure, and fun to be around!
- Collaborative mindset: You thrive in cross-functional environments and are able to partner with marketing and client team members.
- Data driven and analytical mindset: You are hypothesis-driven and able to structure, implement, and evaluate experiments that drive results.
- Research mindset: Ability to research a topic and become an industry expert.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Startup and growth-orientated business experience
- Familiarity with Lean Start-up approach, Lean Canvas, or Agile
- Experience hiring and managing people
- A university degree in Business, Communications Marketing, English, or Literature
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.