Solutions Director / Business Psychologist
Are you bored of the hum drum, do you long for a role that reminds you why you became a psychologist? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing psychology firms in the UK and work with some of the biggest companies in the world?
Mind Gym has trebled in three years, we intend to do so again in the next three. Key to our growth is great people.
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Business Psychologist to join our Solutions team at Manager or Director level. Could this be you?
The Solutions Team are the “Mind” of Mind Gym. They are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, they do this with two main principles:
Firstly, everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
Secondly, our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, as learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings.
- Lead the design and implementation of world-beating psychologysolutions that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who workin them
- Line management responsibility for a small team of solutions designers
- Support the Head of Solutions in the growth and direction ofthe global solutions team
- Manage, coach and provide wise counsel to new and lessexperienced members of the team
- Facilitation of critical client events including pilots andscoping workshops (you will train as a Mind Gym coach in first 6 months)
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement inOD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business savvy psychologist, who is comfortable, and hasexperience being the client-facing technical expert
- A leader with natural gravitas and significant commercialexperience working with or for FTSE 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly throughbeing highly articulate, credible and influential
- A passion for science with excellent results to back it up –a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level, ideally with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who: loves the idea of helping people use their minds moreeffectively, is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them makethe difference they want, is curious about psychology, business and the world ingeneral, plus passionate about developing people, both those they manageand clients they serve