Talent Network Coach/Facilitator
This role will sit as one of three full time Coach/Facilitators at Mind Gym, and the first to be based in the UK.
Alongside our freelance network of 300 Coaches you will deliver Mind Gym training to corporate audiences around the UK and Europe (and sometimes the rest of the world).
As well as delivering Mind Gym training face to face and virtually, you will work with our Sales and Client Service Teams to deliver pitches and pilot sessions to new clients, taking on some of our most high profile deliveries.
You will act as a support partner to other Coaches in the network to help them prepare new material or plan for tricky clients.
Eventually you will run certifications for new coaches in the region to join the Mind Gym team, as well as certifying coaches within client organisations.
- You will feel incredibly comfortable as a public speaker and leading large groups of people
- You will have experience in performing or facilitating, but not necessarily as a trainer/facilitator. You may have worked as a performer, or given regular presentations/speeches to clients or colleagues
- You will have corporate experience, preferably as a senior people manager
- You will be comfortable working independently and remotely. Although there will be space for you in the London office the bulk of your time will be spent travelling to clients or working from home
- You will be energetic, energising, inspiring and entertaining. Helping people to develop should be the reason you want to get out of bed each day
What you will need to demonstrate each day:
- Credibility: being a trusted expert on the subject matter
- Navigation: guiding participants through a session so that it’s completed on time and achieves its objectives
- Spirit: generating an energetic atmosphere conducive to learning
- Affinity: making empathetic connections between the content and the group
- Individual focus: empathising with the learner and then adapting the experience so their needs are met