Technology has transformed our lives beyond recognition – mostly, for the better. Take workplace learning. Gone are the days when employees had to take a week out of the office to attend a long-winded, far-flung conference. Now, thanks to digital learning, individuals can brush up on the skills that matter most, in bite-sized chunks, without leaving their desks. When it comes to unifying the workforce and changing behaviour, quickly and at scale, online learning is one of the most important tools in your organisational arsenal. Here’s why:
- Anytime, anywhere. No need to get dozens of employees in the same place at the same time. With a digital learning journey that’s tailored to their specific needs, individuals can work through what they need to be successful from the comfort of their desk, on their commute or at home. The fact that digital learning is available on their phone, tablet, or desktop is just the icing on the cake.
- Scientifically proven. Mind Gym’s digital content is crammed with the same robust psychology and behavioural science as our face-to-face programmes, with the added bonus of automated, digital prompts that compel learners to put their new skills into practice.
- Engaging and applicable. Short and snappy, digital training gets to the point quickly. We’ve discarded long-winded theory, instead weaving insights from the scientific research into practical, real-world examples. And we stop learners’ attention from wandering by making it crystal-clear how the content will benefit them at work and at home.
- Easily customisable. With digital training, it’s easy to offer individuals a personalised programme that suits their exact needs. There’s no choice paralysis from an interminable list of courses: instead, learners work through a curated sequence of sessions. Effortless personalisation means it’s scalable, too.
- Builds self-belief. Rather than dutifully sitting through a training course, with an online learning platform, employees take responsibility for their own development, creating intrinsic motivation to apply their new skills day-to-day. This feeling of self-efficacy and motivation drives transformation across the business.
Mind Gym’s new Digital Platform is a world-class system that makes learning faster, easier and more effective. Contact us today to find out more.