The personal data we collect
Mind Gym plc (“we”, “us”, “our”) will collect personal data relating to you when you register for, and then take part, in the Mind Gym screener questionnaire and, if selected, follow-up remote research study groups. This will include:
- your name, and other personal information relating to you and your job you provide us in your answers to the screener questionnaire (“questionnaire responses”);
- an ID unique to you, the start and finish date and time of the screener questionnaire, the IP address of the computer device you are using to access the screener questionnaire, which is collected automatically by Survey Monkey who hosts the screener questionnaire;
- your name, and email address for the purpose of receiving follow-up and/or other emails from us;
- your name and other personal information relating to you and your job you provide us as (if chosen) a participant in one of our remote research study groups (“study responses”);
What we use the personal data for
We will use the personal data for the following purposes:
- we will use your questionnaire responses for the purpose of (a) choosing whether we wish to invite you to participate remote research study groups about your evaluation of new Mind Gym products and services (b) if chosen, then inviting you to the remote research study group and facilitating that group and (c) any follow-up necessary from that group;
- we will use your study responses for the purpose of feedback to inform development of new Mind Gym products and services;
- we will use your name, email address and any other information you choose to provide us in your answers to the survey for the purpose of receiving marketing emails and communications about our products and services, such as our e-newsletter (where you have indicated that you wish to receive these communications).
Our legal basis for using the personal data
Our legal basis for the processing purposes described above is that processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. The relevant legitimate interests vary according to the purpose for which we use personal data:
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of analysing and understanding the answers to the screener questionnaire to invite you to join our remote research studies , our legitimate interests are (a) choosing the most appropriate people to take part in the remote research studies and (b) running the remote research studies to improve our products and services for the benefit of our business clients and the individuals who use them to sustain and grow our business by ensuring that our products and services continually evolve to be market-leading and competitive.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of sending you emails, our legitimate interests are promoting our products and services and maintaining relationships with our business clients and the individuals who participated in the screener questionnaire in order to drive sales and sustain and grow our business.
Please see our full privacy notice for further information about our processing of personal data and your rights in respect of personal data about you. Please contact email@example.com with any requests, questions or concerns relating our use of your personal data.